Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Connection Issues

Just got my Tbolt today. Only complain I have is my phone is constantly changing from 4g to 3g and then to not service, even if i stay in the same spot. Is there a way to fix this? I would think at the very least I'd have 3g everywhere, because I know 4g isn't available everywhere.

Global Posts
    1,133 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock...for now

try pulling the battery to reset the phone and see if that helps. Have you reset it at all since you've had it today ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustinD2473 View Post
    try pulling the battery to reset the phone and see if that helps. Have you reset it at all since you've had it today ?
    +1 on this. There seem to be MULTIPLE problems with the Bolt that can be fixed with a 30 second battery pull.

Quote Originally Posted by leehblanc View Post
    There seem to be MULTIPLE problems with the Bolt that can be fixed with a ..... battery pull.
    Was this device re-branded as a Blackberry??!

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ROM
    Axiom Crossbreed

Quote Originally Posted by paulmike3 View Post
    LMAO!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by paulmike3 View Post
    LOL... it seems like there is a need for ONE battery pull. At the store my rep had to do a pull to get my phone to grab the data network. I've had no problems since. If it turns into a daily thing, I'm modding the back to attach with Velcro