File too large to attach! Help!

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I apologize if this is a duplicate thread. If it is, Mods, please move to appropriate location.

I took a video of my son yesterday on my T-Bolt. It was approximately 50 seconds long. I tried to attach to MMS and Email and it said file was too large to attach. Also, it will only attach up to 2 pictures to an email and MMS. Whats up with that? Is there a way to compress the files? I mean I could load up to 5 pictures on my Dinc and any video was fine. Please help.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I apologize if this is a duplicate thread. If it is, Mods, please move to appropriate location.

I took a video of my son yesterday on my T-Bolt. It was approximately 50 seconds long. I tried to attach to MMS and Email and it said file was too large to attach. Also, it will only attach up to 2 pictures to an email and MMS. Whats up with that? Is there a way to compress the files? I mean I could load up to 5 pictures on my Dinc and any video was fine. Please help.

many times this happens when you are using high res pictures or video, the higher the res the bigger the file, if you plan on emailing them or sending them as a mms you may want to consider reducing resolution to make them easier to send.... also there are ways to edit your pictures if you crop them you can reduce the size of the file... same thing with the video i usually try to cut the start and finish.

ntrimm

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
many times this happens when you are using high res pictures or video, the higher the res the bigger the file, if you plan on emailing them or sending them as a mms you may want to consider reducing resolution to make them easier to send.... also there are ways to edit your pictures if you crop them you can reduce the size of the file... same thing with the video i usually try to cut the start and finish.

Thanks for you help. I just now found where to change the resolution/quality before you shoot a video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech