Google Navigation not loading

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having this problem? everytime i click it, it pops up and begins running and then says attempting to retrieve location looking for gps and thats it it just keeps trying to load and never does

Puterguru

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
anyone else having this problem? everytime i click it, it pops up and begins running and then says attempting to retrieve location looking for gps and thats it it just keeps trying to load and never does

I realize this isn't going to be much help but. Mine did the same exact thing right when I needed it. It just somehow worked itself out the next day.

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
alright got it, checked about the location, like suspected i did have it on, so i decided to turn it off (google location) and then turn it back on and presto that did the trick, would suggest this to anyone else having problems with it to give this a try, i think it was because the network here seemed to be screwy today, when i first activated the phone it had problems connecting to 4G and the internet and what not but now everything seems to be working as anticipated

krazy

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
alright got it, checked about the location, like suspected i did have it on, so i decided to turn it off (google location) and then turn it back on and presto that did the trick, would suggest this to anyone else having problems with it to give this a try, i think it was because the network here seemed to be screwy today, when i first activated the phone it had problems connecting to 4G and the internet and what not but now everything seems to be working as anticipated

You need a new screen name.

krazy

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i am aware of this ... it lasted much longer than expected i expected to retire way back when feb. 14th was supposed to be our long awaited day of joy, oh well i got mileage out of it until this morning at 10 am lmao

Another option is to keep it for years and years. And at some point it'll become a cool retro name like FutureApple2eOwner or something like that.

amotter

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I did something...dont rember where it is, but I unclicked 2 of the 3 GPS options...I left the google one ON....maybe you need to unclick the VZW services and the "other service" bottons because they conflict....

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Another option is to keep it for years and years. And at some point it'll become a cool retro name like FutureApple2eOwner or something like that.

actually i could still technically use it for the apple thunderbolt, don't own one of those yet (and dont plan on it either)

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I did something...dont rember where it is, but I unclicked 2 of the 3 GPS options...I left the google one ON....maybe you need to unclick the VZW services and the "other service" bottons because they conflict....

thanks for the suggestion, i already got it working though i unclicked the google location and then turned it back on, im pretty sure my connection to the network was having problems today, so i basically reestablished it to make it work