Juice defender not working? UPDATE- Download beta

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Is juice defender not working on anyone else's Bolt? I used it and ultimate juice to control my data settings On my Inc.

every time I exit it disables itself.

Edit: BETA works!

Last edited:

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Make sure we all email the developer...that way he'll get it fixed quicker. :) I have it downloaded but hadn't used it yet. Thanks for the heads up.

djcyph

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
No root needed. I'm running stock and it works. Some advanced features are only available on root thou.

how can tell if its doing its thing? i read somewhere there is supposed to be a walk through set up screen...i just see enabled and kept it default

majormarkd

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
On mine (downloaded the Beta) it just gets a ton of errors in the log and doesnt work. Anyone else seen this?

agreed. sometimes it works although most of the time it doesnt.

With spare parts i find my wifi on & running 100%, which would indicate that JD is not working properly.

i did find when i turned my wifi off of "never" to "15 minutes" on screen shutdown under the stock android settings that JD seemed to work better and i would constantly have the Red dot icon.

bbbbuuuuutttttttt the wifi would never correct itself and turn on once i was using the phone so i had to constantly manually switch the wifi off then on, which is a MASSSIVE pain.

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
agreed. sometimes it works although most of the time it doesnt.

With spare parts i find my wifi on & running 100%, which would indicate that JD is not working properly.

i did find when i turned my wifi off of "never" to "15 minutes" on screen shutdown under the stock android settings that JD seemed to work better and i would constantly have the Red dot icon.

bbbbuuuuutttttttt the wifi would never correct itself and turn on once i was using the phone so i had to constantly manually switch the wifi off then on, which is a MASSSIVE pain.

Try Auto Wifi Enabler. It iwll turn on/off your Wifi with known Networks. Basically when I leave my house and get far enough away it automatically turns off Wi-Fi. When I am driving home and get close enough it turns it back on for me to be on Wi-Fi goodness while at home. Will also rememebr other Hotspot/Wifi networks you log into and do the same.

It does not use GPS, btu rather Cell phone towers to esitmate where you are,, which is good, becuase not polling your GPS chip using up precious battery power.