Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LED flashing driving me NUTS

My LED flashes green all the time.

I've turned off ALL LED notifications and have some custom ones set up through Light Flow. What seems to be happening is any time anything ends up in the notification bar it flashes, and any time I open a new app it flashes. It stops flashing when I pull down the notification window...but this is ridiculous. It's flashing all the time.

Anyone else notice this behavior?
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by French View Post
    I've turned off ALL LED notifications and have some custom ones set up through Light Flow.
    Have you removed this program to see if the problem goes away?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well of course I haven't. That would make too much sense.

Sigh...that seems to have fixed the problem. I can't believe I'm going to have to resort to NoLED like on the Fascinate.
    Neutronbomb

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1 stock

Sigh...that seems to have fixed the problem. I can't believe I'm going to have to resort to NoLED like on the Fascinate.
    Try missed call. You can set led notifications for certain things.

Also 'Easy Reminder'
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Looking at the comments on AppBrain, people seem to like this developer. It also looks like he updates his app regularly.

There's also a contact us link at the bottom of this page. I'll bet if he can figure it out, he will get it working with the TB quickly.

I am sure custom ROMs will offer nice functionality for notifications (once root methods are easier and ROMs start being developed for the device!)
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me