Facebook Sync Missing 3 Contacts

dbarrett75

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello

New guy here....Just upgraded from OG Droid to a Thunderbolt, and went through the process of syncing my Facebook contacts (using Facebook for HTC Sense) with my People contacts and there are 3 people missing. Originally there were 2 missing but in the process of trying to find the other 2 the 3rd one went away. I have cleared all data, removed from sync, rebooted, set back up...same issue. I have removed the web app permission from Facebook itself, repeated the above steps and same result. I have even went so far as to do a hard reset and start over and its the same thing, 173 out of 176. I have seen random posts with other HTC phones and even a few mixed in with the other issues about Facebook concerning the Thunderbolt but no resolution. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
If you know who they are, have you tried creating a contact for them either on the phone or on your Google account and manually linking them to their Facebook profile?

dbarrett75

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Yes, through HTC Sense for Facebook they do not appear. If I look under People at View, I can see HTC Facebook 173...if I go to Facebook or the Facebook app, I see 176. They also do not appear if I use Friend Stream either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance