Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default My ThunderBolt and Android Army Pic

Here is a pic of my ThunderBolt with the Series 2 Android Minis, The Android Army!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My ThunderBolt and Android Army Pic-androidarmy.jpg  
    HTC ThunderBolt
    Android Addict

Global Posts
    1,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS / Stock

Lol, nice. At least your TB is well guarded!

Quote Originally Posted by pfiz113 View Post
    Here is a pic of my ThunderBolt with the Series 2 Android Minis, The Android Army!
    Okay... listen very closely... I need to know the retailer that sold you the red case. It would be a shame if something happened to that cute little Android on the right, so why don't you just cooperate? Hmm?
    Please Thank me or Add to my Reputation if I've helped you!

Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Where do you get them!?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

i think AC posted a link in there blog a while ago, This is the Android Series 2 set, there are 14, I only got 12. There are 11 standard and 3 special editions. The See through blue guy with the black eyes is one of the special editions.

they are all sold out, you can search for them on eBay, but they are overpriced. DYZPlastic makes them. Series 2 was released a week or 2 ago, the series one, was released in Aug 2010, i think.
    HTC ThunderBolt