MyVerizon

jwwws

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. Market description on mine says something about it not yet supporting the Thunderbolt. :/

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chrisy

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. At least it's not just me!

Hey Chrisy! Glad to see you got your Bolt!!

I'm trying to remember if there was a delay between the release of the Droid X and the time you could use it My Verizon on it. I want say yes, but the fact is I'm not sure. I would expect an update "soon" :p

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I would suggest a little program called 3G watchdog i your tryign to monitor your data usage. Awesome little program that allows you to set your billing cycle and tell it how much data your allowed to use. and will keep track of how much you have used so far and predict how much you will use based on what you have so far during the month. It also save your usage over 12 months. Verizon data usage is usally behind in reporting at times.

+1 Chrisy on your gettign your Bolt! Welcome to the Android family!

Reactions: Chrisy

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
yeah, My Verizon app doesnt work for me either. i can even make it a widget on home screen but says its currently unavailable.
we'll see soon. should be getting it - after all, my storm had it.

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I talked to a store rep and he said they are working on it. The first rep was surprised that it didn't work the second one knew about the issue.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I was able to log into my VZW account using the.stock browser and full VZW site.
Well, I still cannot. I think the problem is that I went to the Market and upgraded to Flash 10.2. I think the phone came with 10.1. Maybe someone can verify this for me?

Anyway, although I can fill in my userID and PW into the Flash login boxes, when I hit "continue", nothing happens.

I finally got it to give me the failed password page and I was able to reset my password and then logon using the non-flash pages that come up under those conditions.

Have you upgraded to Flash 10.2 from the Market?

-Frank

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have Flash 10.1 I tried to do the update bit it doesn't work.
Now that I have the direct URL it presents a non-flash logon and I can logon and display the webpage just fine. Including any flash.

As for version 10.2... all I did was go to the Market and install it.

-Frank

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else annoyed that the MyVerizon app is not authorized for TB users? They have had a while to get it to work, right? Maybe I am underestimating the time that has to go into adding another device for this app. This is one of the only issues I have with my TB (the other being the level of horrible crapware). Hopefully this is fixed 'soon.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol