Facebook App Force Closing

jklolxoxo

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I got my TB on the launch date, and ever since then almost every time i try to open facebook on my phone it says "the application facebook (process com.facebook.katana) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

Is anyone else having this problem? I see it happening mostly when im trying to access my homepage, but when im reading through my news feed it runs great. Any advice on what to do/how to fix?

ANYTHING would be helpful at this point, because i love facebook and love being able to access it from my phone.

bthomp21

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Have you just tried to use the FB preinstalled with sense? Last week on my fascinate, I received that error every time I opened up the news feed, then suddenly went away.

things to try:

force stop app > clear cache.

unistall and reinstall.

jklolxoxo

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Have you just tried to use the FB preinstalled with sense? Last week on my fascinate, I received that error every time I opened up the news feed, then suddenly went away.

things to try:

force stop app > clear cache.

unistall and reinstall.

i dont have 2 facebook apps, like it says i have fb for htc sense installed in my list of apps, but i cant access it or anything. i uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it is still force closing :(

rossib

May 8, 2013
Visit site
For a year my Samsung Galaxy Tablet first started forceclosing Facebook apps now its forceclosing half of my apps. . over year i have reset it taken it back to defaults about 12 times. . cleares cache and data. . nothing works . .i am always interrupted by all the forceclosures and cant use half my apps anymore. .called and seen so many customer reps. .now my tablet is freezing when they forceclose. . i have to always go thru internet to use facebook and other apps. . help'(

Ung Piseth

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
I got my TB on the launch date, and ever since then almost every time i try to open facebook on my phone it says "the application facebook (process com.facebook.katana) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again.

Is anyone else having this problem? I see it happening mostly when im trying to access my homepage, but when im reading through my news feed it runs great. Any advice on what to do/how to fix?

ANYTHING would be helpful at this point, because i love facebook and love being able to access it from my phone.

Patil pankaj

May 9, 2015
Visit site

Uthpala Gamage

May 31, 2015
Visit site

Roland Enderez

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Velani Welcome

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey