Twitter Client

schnyd

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure this has been discussed
endlessly in other forums but I'm curious as to what twitter client people are using. Also is Peeps the built in client any good. I currently bounce back and forth between the official twitter client and tweetdeck.

Any thoughts? Thanks.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Edwill86

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
in the interest of not adding duplicate apps if possible Iv been using Peep..its basically the official twitter app but just with a different Icon and name. I didnt really see a difference.

Rem

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Twicca is my app/client of choice. I've tried at least a half-dozen others but always come back to it.

schnyd

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
in the interest of not adding duplicate apps if possible Iv been using Peep..its basically the official twitter app but just with a different Icon and name. I didnt really see a difference.

I feel the same to some degree. Do you feel the same about facebook?

TreyDaPrince

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm a big supporter of Seesmic. Love it especially with its new integration of Facebook. I stay away from Peep and the other HTC clients because they suck battery everytime it needs to sync.

schnyd

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for ask the replies. I'm gonna give seesmic another shot. I like the bright UI and the multiple account support.

JM4G1C

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I love Plume. To be fair, haven't tried anything else besides Peep... but Plume works like a charm, so I see no need to check anything else out.

CallerHoller

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Tweetdeck. Because it polls Facebook pretty smoothly. I tried Seismic when I heard it supported Facebook but couldn't figure it out. Installed!

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for this thread. I was just wondering the same thing. I have been using the official app. It works well to me, however I did want to check some of the others out. I think I will try Plume next.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Check out Plune on the Market they even have Loyd in one of there screen shots. You cant go wrong with a Twitter client that uses Loyd in there screen captures... ;)

>>>----Beep---Beep---Speedy---Beep--->

Wantec

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Maybe folks can help me figure this out. What I'd like is a twitter app & widget that can give me multiple accounts in one stream, with a large widget that I can scroll like FriendStream or the Twitter for HTC Sense that's built in. And I'd prefer if the widget is a full-screen one.

I just don't want to have to keep flipping back and forth between a different screen for each account, I want to be able to see more than one tweet at a time so I don't have to scroll/click as much, and I'd like it to be a widget so I don't have to load an app every time to check things.

Anybody know of something that does all that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1