Internal Memory on Thunderbolt

dragon718

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I though that the Thunderbolt was supposed to have 8GB of internal memory but the one i got for my girlfriend only says 2.43GB available. Did i by some unlucky chance get a defective one with less memory or is it supposed to be like that and they did update the info on it. And just to let ya know only app she has downloaded is Facebook. Thanks in advance.

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Not all of it is available for app storage. The 2.43 you see is what is left on internal app storage, plenty space. The additional space is for photos, music etc along with the 32GB card.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I though that the Thunderbolt was supposed to have 8GB of internal memory but the one i got for my girlfriend only says 2.43GB available. Did i by some unlucky chance get a defective one with less memory or is it supposed to be like that and they did update the info on it. And just to let ya know only app she has downloaded is Facebook. Thanks in advance.

No its a big mystery, your not the only one everybody is showing just under 2.5Gig. Click below for more confusion.

General Discussion Only 2.5 gb free (not 8gb and not 40gb (37.5gb usable) total as VZW and reviews tout) - Android Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress