Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default where can I get free ringtones for Thunderbolt?

I was a crackberry addict before last Thursday and they had tons of free ringtones on the site. Any place like that exist for the andriod?
    Regular lawnmower man...

Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Just make your own from your music collection. I believe the stock music player has a tool to do that.

try the app "zedge"
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

use ringdriod to select parts of music files on your device..
    https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result

The TB will let you set any mp3 as a ringtone. It has the ability to clip the song to the length you want it.

I use "EarCatch Ringtone Express" on my computer to create ringtones from mp3 files. You can try it out and decide whether to purchase. It gives you a lot of control over clipping/splicing from an existing file, various save modes, fade in/out controls, etc. Very easy to use. I have some more complicted programs to modify tunes, but this is simple and to the point for making your own ringtones - or just modifying music files for your own enjoyment...

You can still use the ones you had before if you can extract them. You can also still download them from the same places.
    Smartphones:Palm Centro>Curve 8330>Storm 9530>Storm 9550>Bold 9650>HTC Thunderbolt>Galaxy Nexus>Galaxy Note II Rooted * HP TouchPad

To have TB make a ringtone -- transfer music files to your TB , open the stock music app, then Menu >> More >> Set as Ringtone >> Trim. Or download an Android app.

I like audiko.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    [insert signature pic here]

Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.11

I use mytinyphone.

Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    ROM
    CND 1.3.3

crackberry.com.

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

mobile17.com-- use your music from your computer and use any part of the song