Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Zedge.net app force closing on thunderbolt

On my girlfriends thunderbolt she has the zedge.net app installed and everytime she is in it and searching through it it force closes on her. I have had her uninstall and reinstall it and it is still doing it. Is anyone else having or had issues with the Zedge.net app on their Thunderbolt?

Global Posts
    191 Global Posts

im having the same issues with it....i just fight it until i get what i want from it....lol
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

lol, she was doing that to but it was getting to annoying for her. I just looked at the comments of the app on the market and a bunch of people with the thunderbolt are having the same issue. I guess the app doesnt like the phone, hopefully the developers will fix it in the next update

Global Posts
    480 Global Posts

I've been having the problem as well. I was able to get it to work yesterday but its been force closing again lately.

Hopefully they will fix it soon, I love that app.

no problems for me..

Mine was working fine until yesturday and now im also gEtting the same message
    Live Free or Die Tryin ..
    We Ride Together We Die Together , Bad Boys For Life ..

Zedge is FC for me. Im currently using HD Wallpapers now. Its just as good imho for wallpapers. I do miss Zedge though.