Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Power Button

How flush is everyones power button with their phone, the more and more I use mine the more it seems to me "sinking" into my phone. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it all in my head? 0.o
    Banned

ROM
    Just rooted

Quote Originally Posted by cheeta186 View Post
    How flush is everyones power button with their phone, the more and more I use mine the more it seems to me "sinking" into my phone. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it all in my head? 0.o
    Mines not really "sinking" in my phone. It's just getting a little easier to push down.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

No..This is a Documented "issue" with the Evo and now the T-Bolt.. Not sure if it will just continue to work..or eventually not press down at all.. but it's kinda scary.. Its just a poor design..
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by rjpear View Post
    No..This is a Documented "issue" with the Evo and now the T-Bolt.. Not sure if it will just continue to work..or eventually not press down at all.. but it's kinda scary.. Its just a poor design..
    I'm really worried about it stopping to work, because already it seems like it hardly moves at all.