Iphone4 to thunderbolt?

vangordernick

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. Ive used androids for about a year now. I broke down and bought the iphone4 with my upgrade. I love it, but a friend offered me thier thunderbolt, an extended battery, a few cases for my iphone and $50 bucks. I know this forum will be bias to the tbolt But what should i do? Is the tbolt worth it? I know its fast. I just want your guys' views. Thanks!

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. Ive used androids for about a year now. I broke down and bought the iphone4 with my upgrade. I love it, but a friend offered me thier thunderbolt, an extended battery, a few cases for my iphone and $50 bucks. I know this forum will be bias to the tbolt But what should i do? Is the tbolt worth it? I know its fast. I just want your guys' views. Thanks!
To be honest it's a personal preference, I came from the iphone 4 on at&t network and while the iphone 4 is a great phone I felt locked in to mobile sites etc. With the TB i have the freedom to do and learn so much, such a look at a real website if I want to.. not just mobile, customize the phone the way I want and so much more. The TB did have what I called a downside especially when coming from iphone4 which is battery life (which is not really a downside once you learn how to use the phone) I had to learn and am still learning how to maximize the life of my battery but with extended battery there should be np. So once again personal preference. If I were you I would look around at all the different threads in ref to the TB.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Depends what you use the ip for. It does Skype video and netflix on 3g. Tb has better maps and voice to text integration. Build quality and battery life are far better on iphone. I'm returning my iphone4 tomorrow as I have an ipad2 and view it and the tb as the best of both worlds when using the tv's WiFi hotspot. If you love your iPhone I doubt you'll love the tb. I only liked my iPhone.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I just picked up my Tbolt today coming from a droidX and I really like it... I was gonna get the iPhone4 today as well. But decided to stick with Android and continue my loyalty. I don't like mobile sites either

TBolt meatclaws via talktap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781