If I cancel TMobile and get this phone, do I get unlimited 4G for 2 years?

benchi86

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm with tmobile right now, have the nexus one. Unlimited data at the moment but connection is horrible most of the time so I think it's time to move to the best carrier Verizon. But if I sign now, do I get the 4G LTE for the duration of my 2 year contract? IF so, how long do I have till this deal goes away?

Also do verizon people get to wifi hotspot tether to their phone? Its built into my nexus one but as long as theres some way to do it on the thunderbolt I'd be happy.
:):)

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Right now as it stands, you sign up you get unlimited for 29.99. With Verizon as long as you are on a certain plan, and don't change your contract, they don't change someone, if/when they do tiered pricing it will be for newbies or if you resign new contract.

Hope you have heard, that AT&T is buying T-Mobile. Came out yesterday, awaiting FCC approval.... So in short order you will be AT&T...

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Yes you can get unlimited 4g for $30/month for as long as you keep your contract
No one knows how long this will last, most say till the summer

You get WiFi hot spot for free till 5/15, after that its $20 for 2gb

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm with tmobile right now, have the nexus one. Unlimited data at the moment but connection is horrible most of the time so I think it's time to move to the best carrier Verizon. But if I sign now, do I get the 4G LTE for the duration of my 2 year contract? IF so, how long do I have till this deal goes away?

Also do verizon people get to wifi hotspot tether to their phone? Its built into my nexus one but as long as theres some way to do it on the thunderbolt I'd be happy.
:):)

Yes on the 4G LTE for 2 yr. contract. Hotspot free till May 15th.,then after that a possible OTA up date for teathering. Its on the Main page News.

shaddix

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
You will get it as long as you don't change your plan or until Verizon forces us off our plan. You can buy a tb off contract and still get unlimited 4G

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15