Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default order thunderbolt

I order my thunderbolt Friday its coming by FedEx and it has a FedEx 2day service on it and I stay in desoto Texas. Well will I get my phone today since its already be shipped from Memphis and its here in Dallas Texas right now?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

I forgot to mention it also says my package is at FedEx desk sort facility in Dallas.

Global Posts
    432 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock ice cream

They should have gave you a tracking number with your order that would be the best way to find out when you'll receive it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

They did I'm trying to see will I get it today since my package is at one of there facilities in a area I live in.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

You will probably get it today .
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I hope so because I'm so ready for a new phone.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

I finally get mine today. I have been waiting since Thursday because the people at the Verizon store failed to tell me that FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday so it has been at the facilities in my city all weekend!! I even had overnight delivery!!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Man I hope mines comes today they shipped mines Friday and it arrived in a facilities where I live Saturday. So I'm hoping they bring it today since my estimated delivery date isn't until tomorrow.

Global Posts
    1,412 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB

Quote Originally Posted by Thebolt View Post
    I finally get mine today. I have been waiting since Thursday because the people at the Verizon store failed to tell me that FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturday so it has been at the facilities in my city all weekend!! I even had overnight delivery!!
    Fedex does deliver on Saturday if it is marked Saturday delivery. Since it wasn't, you get it Monday. I know because I'm a Fedex Express employee.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drummerman2008 View Post
    I order my thunderbolt Friday its coming by FedEx and it has a FedEx 2day service on it and I stay in desoto Texas. Well will I get my phone today since its already be shipped from Memphis and its here in Dallas Texas right now?
    Are you a business customer? if yes, you have to enter the free overnight code to get overnight shipping otherwise you get 2 day service.