FYI: If you are going to return your TB...

krazy

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I've decided to wait on returning my TB. A combination of several days of use, bump charging and turning off a lot of stuff has has helped with battery life. I'm going to test it this week and see if it fits my needs. However, in my frustration I sent off a (nice but firm) email to VZW this weekend saying that I shouldn't have to pay $35 to restock the phone when they (or HTC) lied about battery life. Someone called me today saying they'd waive the fee. If you are going to return your TB you might want to try this beforehand.

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
From Cory's excellent post HERE

"What is and how do I Bump Charge?
I first heard about bump charging back in the early days of owning the Incredible. I read a thread starting with this post and decided it wasn't something I wanted to do. That's just me though, and I realize it's a popular thing to do. That said, here is how it's done:
-Power up (if not already) and plug your TB into a power source. As the battery is being charged, the notification LED shows a solid orange light.
-Wait until LED is solid green, indicating it is fully charged.
-Unplug, press and hold the power button, and select the option to power off.
-Once powered down reconnect power source.
-The LED will show a solid orange light again, indicating it is charging.
-Once it's green, unplug the TB and use the power button to power up up the TB.
-Once Sense has loaded plug the phone back in again. You will notice that the LED is now orange again.
-Repeat steps 3-7 process until the light is green immediately upon plugging it back in (approximately 3-4 times)."

Kmasum

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
How often you need to do bump charge?? Every day of next two years or just first few days?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Electric Mayhem

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
While bump charging will give you a longer on time, if you are constantly doing it your going to considerably decrease the overall life of the battery.

-Mayhem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stark