Htc Sense UI

Do you like htc sense ui

• Total voters

psycho_maniac

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
So the phone has some pertty fast test results with quadrant,neocore and linpack. but when you use sense its super slow.
Keyboard lags, sometimes the browser is a little laggy. Maybe I've been spoiled by aosp roms, but man i really dont like sense. Not to mention all the stupid apps they give you

Whos ready for some AOSP love? I know i cannot wait !

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I like the dialer and the way the browser automatically reformats the text to fit in the screen, I also like the clock apps. I do not like the HTC Search everywhere app that comes up when I hit the hard search button (this didn't used to happen on my DINC) and would prefer it to bring up google search.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sense is okay...but obviously I prefer stock Android. Unfortunately we can't get a damn high end phone w/ the stock experience. Oh well...maybe someday.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I like sense but i also like stock. Will probably go to CM7 once its ready.

+1... Sense looks nice. I like the menus/options/settings but I'm not a fan of the Sense launcher or Widgets. Launcher Pro for me. Once we get a solid root method... Verizon and Sense bloat is getting frozen.

Whetzel

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a problem with Sense. In fact, I actually kind of like it.

Having said that, I still think that EVERY UI overlay should have the option to turn it off if someone doesn't want it.

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I like it. Many of the features of it are pretty nice. That being said, most of those features I like, I'm sure can be replicated in an AOSP ROM... so, I'm definitely going CM7 soon after its release.