You've got to be kidding me...

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm confident even a dx on a 1400 battery would fail to deliver the battery needed for most. Give us TB owners a 1700 that is not too large and we should see more acceptable battery life.

Note my viphone is dead well before the day is out.... its all about you're usage.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the extended battery and I wouldn't ever think of going back to stock. I spend all my time looking at the front of my phone, not the back so I couldn't care less about the hump. It also makes the phone feel more secure in my hand.

Haters gonna hate. :p

dajogejr

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Day and a half with my "hunchback of Notre Dame" on the back.
If you don't want the phone, please don't buy it.
In fact, let HTC stack up a huge supply of them so the price shoots down quickly.

Was thinking of the i5 for my girlfriend but now I'm thinking of one of these phones. She could probably get a day and a half out of the standard battery...

I've tested a D1, D2 and X... Battery life wasn't that impressive...and they didn't have LTE. Put LTE in them, they'd be worse.
We'll see what the Bionic does when they put it on LTE and dual core...

Air Force One

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea why but my battery life has suddenly improved greatly. I just got 16 hours of uptime with moderate use...with EVERYTHING on: everything syncing, GPS, WiFi...even screen at 100% brightness. I was going to buy one of these but now I'm holding off.

jmsdvs

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I just went to office max and bought the Energizer Portable Charger I'll just keep it in my car and grab if it I ever need it. It has 1000 mah and will charge it about 70% of the way. About the size of a credit card and thickness of 5 or 6 credit cards. Check it out.

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i have officially made my decision not to get this phone... been lurking for days on the fence... i will now wait until the next release....
It's your loss. This phone is a ton of fun. I've loved everything about it as I've been playing around and getting things set up today.

Thinking that newer will be better in a few months will probably lead to more disappointment for you. Battery performance could be WORSE on the dual core LTEs with High Def displays... Until it comes out, no one will know. (Well, maybe Panda knows...)

Instantly responsive web browsing, and movies that load and play almost instantly is crazy cool. Going to try out some streaming TV, live sports, and radio stations soon. (Both my house and work are in 4G LTE areas, so I lucked out living near the city.)

This is awesome. I'm not tied to sitting at a computer to browse the Internet. I've got the entire Internet in my pocket 24/7 with speeds that seem just as fast as my cable modem. No wires. No having to lug around a laptop case.

The DLNA wireless video streaming sounds cool, but not sure when I'll get a chance to use it yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome