WoW! I had one of those Thunderbolt experiences today!

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Man do I love this phone more every day. Today is the first time I was able to try the 4G experience. Holy mackerel! Everyone at McDonald's was staring at me wondering what the hell I was smiling at!

The 4G Mobile Hotspot is the nutz! Way cool. Fast and easy.

One lady walked up to me and asked "is that a mobile hotspot in your pocket or are you just glad to see me"!

Well, okay, not really. But she could have! :D

-Frank

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
4G isn't launched in my market yet completely, but there are a few little areas that have it. The BYU campus does, and so does a small section of downtown. It's insanely fast. We should have it covering the entire market here in a month or two.

I'm just happy about having voice and data over 3G!

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Man do I love this phone more every day. Today is the first time I was able to try the 4G experience. Holy mackerel! Everyone at McDonald's was staring at me wondering what the hell I was smiling at!

The 4G Mobile Hotspot is the nutz! Way cool. Fast and easy.

One lady walked up to me and asked "is that a mobile hotspot in your pocket or are you just glad to see me"!

Well, okay, not really. But she could have! :D

-Frank

Awesome. I haven't used the 3g yet, bc i live in nyc/and the suburbs around it, all LTE all the time. its pretty rad.

@Danh - its great to receive a text and not have the one you are sending fail!!!

Generalg

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
4G isn't launched in my market yet completely, but there are a few little areas that have it.

I'm just happy about having voice and data over 3G!

I'm in the same boat. Did make a 3hr drive this weekend just to do some testing of lte. :).

Shygar

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea I'm in a 4G area as well. I didn't even want to enable my WiFi, although people report using less battery when you have WiFi enabled, so I'm trying that.

So far my speedtest app shows between 6 and 8mbps down and 23-29 mbps up. So so fast... :)

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. Did make a 3hr drive this weekend just to do some testing of lte. :).

3 hours!! I thought I was crazy driving one hour just to get to LTE area yesterday!!! I was like that guy in Staples commercial. "WOW!!! THAT's A FAST DOWNLOAD!!!"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon