Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

I wish I knew how to customize my Android to have the screens look like some of the one's I've seen in this thread.

I hate you guys, j/k

Quote Originally Posted by SCampbell27 View Post
    I wish I knew how to customize my Android to have the screens look like some of the one's I've seen in this thread.

I hate you guys, j/k
    Whatever you want to learning how to do, just ask. I'd be more than willing to help.

Sent From My Xoom or Thunderbolt, pick one

Quote Originally Posted by TreyDaPrince View Post
    Whatever you want to learning how to do, just ask. I'd be more than willing to help.

Thanks

Can I change my display screen to something unique like those posted in this thread without rooting? If so, how? And what's a "Widget"?

Thanks

Can I change my display screen to something unique like those posted in this thread without rooting? If so, how? And what's a "Widget"?
    You can but you wont be able to do everything that you see here. Widgets are interactive apps that are placed on your homescreen. Lets you'll teract with that app without actually opening it.

You can but you wont be able to do everything that you see here. Widgets are interactive apps that are placed on your homescreen. Lets you'll teract with that app without actually opening it.

In that case, how easy is it to root my phone? And is it possible to always switch back to the default before the root?

I'm trying to read up on it as much as I can before I decide which way to go. I definitely want to get rid of a lot of these useless pre-installed applications that I can't get rid of....and now after checking this thread, definitely want to change my TB's main screen to some customizable.

Honestly, right now, its not for beginners. People are still trying to find easier ways to root but unless you are familiar with adb and sdk or feel comfortable with learning it, I say hold out until a one clock root method is found.

Honestly, right now, its not for beginners. People are still trying to find easier ways to root but unless you are familiar with adb and sdk or feel comfortable with learning it, I say hold out until a one clock root method is found.

Maybe I will let that person do it for me then, the one you recommended in the other thread? Once he/she does that, how would I go about customizing my screen to look like some of the ones in this thread?
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,968 Global Posts

New homescreen with a little taste of my new rom..

Clean and simple

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM 4.0

Quote Originally Posted by JayAndROID86 View Post
    Clean and simple
    Very nice. I like it when people consider design when combining their Wallpaper and layout.

Default Screen backgrounds

These all look like static graphics for the backgrounds. Anybody know of a way to set a live webcam for the background?

ROM
    HTC EVO 3D

A little bamf vs. Sbp
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_172931.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_172910.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_171344.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_171548.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_171309.jpg  

Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_172854.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_171825.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-snap20110415_172039.jpg  
    Last edited by poloboogie; 04-15-2011 at 04:36 PM.

Here's mine...

VirusRom | Widget Locker | SiMi Clock | Missed it! | Clockr | Beautiful Widgets | Launcher Pro |
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Homescreens-cap201104141755.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-cap201104141823.jpg   Post Your Homescreens-cap2011041417531.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    Here's my playoff look

GO WINGS!!!!
    awesome, any chance you'd share?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,374 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by mavd View Post
    awesome, any chance you'd share?
    My mom said to always share

You can get the dock here Most Recent Docks | LauncherPro Icons

And the wallpaper here http://forum.androidcentral.com/wall...allpapers.html

Let me know if you need anything else
    Thanked by:
    mavd 

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts

Clean and simple
    what rom are you running?

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ROM
    Das Bamf Remix 1.6

New to Android phones. Just switched over from a BB Storm 1. Spent quite a bit of time today messing around with my home screen, changing things around. Lemme know what you think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Homescreens-screenshot_5.jpg  

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jedder1977 View Post
    New to Android phones. Just switched over from a BB Storm 1. Spent quite a bit of time today messing around with my home screen, changing things around. Lemme know what you think!
    OMG, you cracked the screen... lol
    That would give me a heart attack every time i looked at it.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,374 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by joker402 View Post

what rom are you running?
    The rom i'm running is Bolted but the theme in which you see is by RetroKid from XDA, his HoneyComb theme

Tweaked my launcher a bit.

Lockscreen
    Last edited by JayAndROID86; 04-16-2011 at 06:26 PM.

I'd love to know where you got the background from

ROM
    Perfect Storm 1.1

Smile Willing to share this rom? love the red status bar!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    New homescreen with a little taste of my new rom..

I really love the look of this rom. Any chance youd be willing to share? or is this something your doing just for yourself?
    Thanked by:

The rom i'm running is Bolted but the theme in which you see is by RetroKid from XDA, his HoneyComb theme

Tweaked my launcher a bit.

Lockscreen
    Would love to know how I could get this theme

Would love to know how I could get this theme
    The honeycomb theme I believe can be found here: [Theme] Honeycomb Theme For Sense [Updated 4/13/11]Bug Fixes/Tesla Coil 1.5 Support - xda-developers

However as he said, he's modified the launcher and it looks like the lock screen as well.

Lockscreen
    love those j's. an the original spizikes
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast