- 03-31-2011, 09:34 PM #176
- 03-31-2011, 10:22 PM #177
- 04-01-2011, 12:58 AM #178
- 04-01-2011, 05:20 AM #179
- 04-01-2011, 07:17 AM #180
- 1 Posts
Last edited by Metaplume; 04-01-2011 at 11:37 PM. Reason: To add URL of the guide
- 04-01-2011, 08:33 AM #181
- 04-01-2011, 08:45 AM #182HTC Thunderbolt
Nook Color running CM7
- 04-01-2011, 09:50 AM #183
- 04-01-2011, 10:29 AM #184Retired Moderator
- 5,714 Posts
- NOS M7 Sense 5.0
I'm finally happy with my set up (for now)
Home screen - 3D Digital weather clock, pure calendar
sports tap, extended controls
pure music widget
palmary weather, weather bug
using desktop visualizer bottom picture open camera and top one opens the gallery.
- 04-01-2011, 12:15 PM #185
- 04-01-2011, 05:27 PM #186
- 04-01-2011, 05:32 PM #187
- 04-01-2011, 07:41 PM #188
- 04-01-2011, 07:50 PM #189
- 04-01-2011, 08:00 PM #190
- 04-02-2011, 12:04 AM #191
- 96 Posts
Hey techsupportguy, did you dl the win7 style icons or make them? If you made them what are the dimensions in pixels you used. I had that set up using lp on my Droid with the 5x5 but I'm kinda digging sense. I want to use the icons but they are not the right size and can't figure the exact dimensions to make the image so the match up like that
Ha Nevermind just read back and saw your attachment.....disregard
Last edited by area52; 04-02-2011 at 12:09 AM.
- 04-02-2011, 12:19 PM #192
- 04-02-2011, 01:18 PM #193
- 130 Posts
I haven't really taken the time to setup SDK so I can take a real screenshot, so here's just a pic I took with my camera of the home page. I don't root, because I'm just not comfortable with any of that. I have launcher pro plus as the launcher, beautiful widgets for the clock, minimalistic text for the battery, and dreamlyfe original for the dock.
- 04-02-2011, 08:57 PM #194
- 04-02-2011, 10:38 PM #195
- 04-03-2011, 01:28 PM #196
- 227 Posts
I originally called this one "sleek and black" but then just changed the name to "le emo".
WP Clock - live wallpaper clock
Weather Bug elite
Some Homemade Icons for the home page changed with desktop visualizer
Thats pretty much it, didnt take too long to make, ive been changing it every few days for kicks.
Last edited by KingChicago; 04-03-2011 at 01:35 PM.
- 04-03-2011, 11:35 PM #197
- 04-04-2011, 12:56 AM #198Banned
- 38 Posts
I had mine setup almost the exact same, and since rooting, cannot for the life of me figure out how I got it transparent like that with the city listed.
What advanced settings am I missing?
Got it... "Beautiful Smaller Home Weather" widget not "Beautiful Super Clock 4x1"
My skins browser doesn't load any other skins available to download though :/
Last edited by notmebug; 04-04-2011 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Found it
- 04-04-2011, 01:11 AM #199
- 04-04-2011, 01:22 AM #200