Post Your Homescreens

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I haven't taken too much time customizing mine. Still trying to decide on a couple of things to do, and choose between a couple of widgets. On my X I had a big 2x4 pic of my wife and kids on the main page, but these HTC widgets are so damned big I'm having a hard time finding room for pics!

The first picture is the far left screen, moving to the right.

screen1wl.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen2ev.jpg
[/URL]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

screen3eb.jpg

screen4rd.jpg

screen5b.jpg

screen6.jpg

screen7o.jpg

I took these pictures with my XOOM, and cut the size to 50% then cropped them. I think they turned out good!

somebody is in trouble with ebay :)

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
somebody is in trouble with ebay :)

LOL. I do between 50 and 200 transactions per day on eBay, that's nothing. No matter how effiecient you are, when you have 2,700 products for sale there is always one or two on back order...and we know the world has no shortage on idiots. They all seem to buy car accessories on eBay too :D

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, can't seem to get DDMS to play nice with OS X, any suggestions?

Have you tried updating the SDK tools? I took my screenshots on my MBP and it worked fine. Also make sure your phone has USB debugging on, otherwise it won't show up, as well as mounting the phone as a disk drive.

Chilly818

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
No problem. But FYI, there are tons of widgets out there. Look around, check the market place. Itll blow your mind! You can totally make the Android's screens unique.

I will.. thanks again. this is my first real phone; Just left bb. this driod is blowing my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12