Post Your Homescreens

slim6596

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Slim, well done. They look great! I'm a big fan of clean and contemporary. Perhaps a dumb question, but where did you find the plain blue/black wallpaper for your media screen? They seem surprisingly difficult to find. Thanks in advance.

I forget where I got it, but here you go...

take2.png

Reactions: dlc423

yidfixy

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments.

I'm using Widget Locker + Minimalistic Text on the lock screen. The second screen is Launcher Pro, icons are from the Blurry Pencil Pack (Except the foursquare icon, which I doctor'd in as a place holder until I can make something a little better), and the clock is again Minimalistic Text. Both MT's use the font Sketch_Block from dafont.com.

tbns

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the compliments.

I'm using Widget Locker + Minimalistic Text on the lock screen. The second screen is Launcher Pro, icons are from the Blurry Pencil Pack (Except the foursquare icon, which I doctor'd in as a place holder until I can make something a little better), and the clock is again Minimalistic Text. Both MT's use the font Sketch_Block from dafont.com.

Awesome, I think I've found my homescreen for a while :). What about the background?

dhendriksen

Android Addict
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
That Dark Horse theme seems bad as$, I am just leery about rooting. My OG Droid went downhill fast once I started rooting, overclocking, etc... It was never the same.

slim6596

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
You need to practice moderation. Also, if you decide to root, the very FIRST thing you do is make a backup, name it RootedStock and save it to your computer (just in case). That way if you get too crazy with flashing this, that, and the other, you can go back to (almost) stock. I have two stock backups on my sdcard. One is RootedStock, the other is DB.RootedStock. DB is debloated, where I got rid of the Verizon crapware.

afgasparo

May 12, 2011
Visit site
ScreenShot-1.png

ScreenShot-3.png

Liquid Thundersense 1.5 with Imoseyon's 2.6.0 kernel. I highly recommend it. It's 1:24 AM. I unplugged my phone at 7:00 AM (technically) yesterday morning. I still have 61% battery. Sure, I'm a pretty light user, but even if I used it heavily I'm sure I would have made it home to charge. (and that's me being pessimistic)