1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ADW or Sense

I loved ADW on my dx but am wondering if I should use it on my bolt now? Any reviews or comment if you have it running right now on your holy would be Appreciated.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

I have been running ADW for a couple of days and like to switch between the two every now and then. I'm getting a few force closes on ADW when I change the wallpaper but no biggie.
    INK
    Banned

Adw especially ex is a great launcher that I love to death. But Sense has functionality and a amazing ui. Try them both out for a while see which you prefer
    its all about personal preference after all.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks. On my dx after I does it and would use ADW that way. How do I get to ADW to select it over sense on bolt?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    1,377 Global Posts
    ROM
    Always changing

set it as default when you install it or download home switcher (free) in the market and use that

I like sense but wish it had the backup features ADW has
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Never could get into ADW...Sense however is awesome...again personal preference.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

The real question should be ADW or Launcher Pro. Leave Sense out of the question!

Yeah yeah... Sense has some nice widgets. But they also have that stupefied "launcher bar" or whatever you would like to call it.

I want the UI to feel as much like stock android as possible. ADW and LP do a nice job of providing this while also allowing for control and customization!
    It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

Quite frankly, I think stock android is really bland looking.. I welcome the change of scenery with Sense.
    AndroidSkull

Global Posts
    3,602 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vitreous,JellyBelly,OEM

I really like the sense UI. I used LPP on my X and loved it. I tried it on my TBolt but I lost the sense UI weather widget. So I went back to sense. Ive already bought beautiful widgets for use on my X. But the 2 have differences

TBolt meatclaws via talktap
    ***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
    Snitches get stitches
    Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
    Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD

Global Posts
    622 Global Posts

Exactly. Sense is far more than just a launcher. It reaches deep into the Android OS, and also brings with it goodies like full fledged ActiveSync.