Facebook issues on TB

Lovely3800

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Ever since the switch to TB, I have been constantly been getting logged out due to data fetching errors, ect and than am unable to log back in unless i restart phone or do battery pull. This happens every few hrs. I have removed app and reinstalled, pulled battery, and everything else i could think of. Is this a known issue or should i consider swapping out for a new TB?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The Facebook apps works on my TB. Did you uninstall, then reboot your device before trying to install it again?

Lovely3800

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
yes, I have done that as well in that order. Once i get relogged in, its fine for a few hours, then it will pop up needing password, then when you enter it, it says login authentication failed. I have also tried changing my password, ect, and still continue to have the issue. None of my other apps seem to have problems and i didnt have any issue on my droid with facebook.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
No issues with your browser or any other data apps? Have you been testing them when you have this issue with Facebook... it might be a data issue. You might want to call VZW to check if there are data issues in your area.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11