1650mAh extended battery possibilty?

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
interesting. if it ends up being compatible that would definitely be one of the best alternatives.

As of now it looks that way, plus I keep reading the Seido cells aren't too great compared to OEM. Most slim extended packs with 200-300mAh more don't add much if any. Maybe these cells are better? I also just saw the EVO 3D comes with a 1730mAh? wonder if it would fit a Tbolt or even an EVO for others?

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
I've read the MyTouch 4G battery is the same as Tbolt, Mugen Power makes an extended 1650mAh for it so I assume it will work with Tbolt with stock battery too. 50mAh over Seildo for around same price is a start. Just an FYI, it is on backorder though. May wait a few more weeks to see if a 1700-1800 comes out.

[HLI-MYTOUCH4GSL] Buy Mugen Power 1650mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile myTouch 4G

I'm starting to wonder if that is the case also. If you notice on the Seidio web site for that 1600mAh battery is shows it compatible with the TBolt/MyTouch 4G.

jas o

May 10, 2010
Visit site
The Mugen batteries I believe have tested the worst of all the aftermarket batteries. If I remember right the were supposed to be extended capacity but when tested were less thean the stock battery.

I think the link to the test is in the battery sticky

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
The Mugen batteries I believe have tested the worst of all the aftermarket batteries. If I remember right the were supposed to be extended capacity but when tested were less thean the stock battery.

I think the link to the test is in the battery sticky

Thanks for the info, I'll do more research on them.

htowngator

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Better off sticking with stock battery. I know it sucks but surprisingly it does fine by comparison to these after-market things.

stuckhere4ever

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
As of now it looks that way, plus I keep reading the Seido cells aren't too great compared to OEM.

Yeah I wouldn't get another Seidio battery. I got the extended one for my Storm 2 a while ago, and within a month, it barely held a charge for 3 hours. The OEM battery lasted me throughout a day.

Nothing bad against the company, their cases are awesome, and I am sure I will have one on every phone I ever own from now on, but yeah definitely not the battery.