Exchange meeting invites not showing date/time

DroidXNJ

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I have searched in a few different posts and can't seem to find an answer. I have my tbolt linked to my company's exchange server. And whenever I get meeting invites, the email doesn't display a date or time. I just see it as calendar invite, the brief description of the meeting and the accept/decline buttons below. The only why for me to know the date and time is to wait to get to my laptop or search for it on the calendar. Anyone else experienced the same and/or have a fix?

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
You should try Nitro Touchdown, it will add more flexibility to your exchange mail and calendar, there is a 30 day trial period. I dont have any appointment emails presently, but I beleive the times are included when I receive the email. Updated, I just sent myself a calendar invite and Nitro does indeed show the start date and time and end date and time.

Last edited:

pratikranjan

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Even the outlook Voting buttons also not visible in the mobile. When i get the mail with voting button i am unable to select Yes/No in the email.
I think this Xperia P model is not worth for the user who needs to reply their emails (Outlook exchange).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante