Shortcut to Phone?

swamp

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Isn't there a way to get to the phone (dialer app) in one tap/button instead of 2? When buried in some app or menu the only way I see to do this is the home button and then the phone button. I sure would like a hard phone button on this device...

Also just a small tip, probably very familiar to most seasoned Android heads, but I just found it by accident. To rapidly switch between recent apps just hold down the home button, you get a nice empty screen with a list of recent apps icons and you can switch away in one tap.

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
No, there is no dedicated phone hard key... you need to return to the home screen and yes... long pressing the home key will bring up your most recent used apps... useful for multitasking.

lovy

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
No, there is no dedicated phone hard key... you need to return to the home screen and yes... long pressing the home key will bring up your most recent used apps... useful for multitasking.
Hi Cyber,

Don't mean to be off topic but I sent you a private message when you get it can you let me know please, still new to all of this. ty :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463