HTC Thunderbolt (Sense)

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I not very familiar with HTC Sense because my only other smartphone was G1. However I seem to get hang sense very easily on my phone it would seem. I wondering what are all the features Sense offers? Is there any source where can find them all? I particular want to know if on HTC Thunderbot if you are able set up that the phone changes different profiles (Silent,Vibrate,Normal, Wifi ON/OFF...etc) depending where you? The Locale App from Andriod Market allowed you to do this but I know for fact HTC Sense alows you do it because saw it in a promo video. Those I just don't know if you can do it on HTC Thunderbolt or if the feature has to be supported by htcsense.com?

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The thing your looking at for Sense that you saw in the video was really the theme's setting. You can customize the look and feel when you want. Basically create a customized look for when your at work, traveling or at your house. Really its an ok concept, sucks without those additional features though.

Your going to have to use Locale or Setting Profiles to get what your looking for specifically. I use Setting Profiles (much cheaper) and it's great.

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
The thing your looking at for Sense that you saw in the video was really the theme's setting. You can customize the look and feel when you want. Basically create a customized look for when your at work, traveling or at your house. Really its an ok concept, sucks without those additional features though.

Your going to have to use Locale or Setting Profiles to get what your looking for specifically. I use Setting Profiles (much cheaper) and it's great.

I wish I can find the video but I tell you sense has the feature just don't know if Thunderbolt has it. The promo video was by HTC themselves. I guess look through all youtube videos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa