1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 4gLTE flashing - no data service

My TBolt has 4gLTE flashing and I'm getting no data. I had data 2 hours ago and it was working fine. Anyone else see this issue? I pulled battery already.

Edit- It also is not going down to 3g or 1x, just 4g there, 4g gone. repeat repeat repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionGSR View Post
    My TBolt has 4gLTE flashing and I'm getting no data. I had data 2 hours ago and it was working fine. Anyone else see this issue? I pulled battery already.

Edit- It also is not going down to 3g or 1x, just 4g there, 4g gone. repeat repeat repeat.
    pull the sim, and then back in
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks but that didn't work. I also already tried Lee's Airplane mode solution also. As you can imagine this is also destroying my battery life.
    Last edited by EvolutionGSR; 03-23-2011 at 11:39 AM.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Looks like ita back. Weird. I went to the restroom and it worked in there. Came out, and it stayed working.

Fix - Use phone in restroom.

Yes, I was having that problem at work today. I am home now and after a shut down/restart, I have the 4G LTE signal back. Couldn't do anything at work with it, except text, and the battery was dead when I left work after my 6 hour shift. Now I'm off to check the boards about how to extend the battery life... Glad to see I wasn't the only one having this problem today.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

what area are u in? I'm in Orange county CA, maybe it was a smalllocal signal issue.