1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Froyo

Default Htc sense and ginerbread

Will the HTC Thunderbolt get the new updated HTC Sense thats on the EVO 3D (i know its not going to get the 3d features) But will it get the updated HTC Sense UI with Gingerbread

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Quote Originally Posted by Romanrevenge View Post

Will the HTC Thunderbolt get the new updated HTC Sense thats on the EVO 3D (i know its not going to get the 3d features) But will it get the updated HTC Sense UI with Gingerbread
    i dont see why not.
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

Those who are rooted will likely be able to install this as a custom ROM long before HTC drops it officially

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have absolutely no clue, but if we were to look at history, I would say no. I know we will get Gingerbread, but I don't know about the new HTC Sense. Prime example, Evo and Evo Shift are both running old Sense. Evo Shift came out a few months ago. Both are running froyo. Thunderbolt comes out with new Sense, and it too is running froyo. I'm not sure what HTC is basing these divisions off of. Just my two cents.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

HTC will most likely update sense on the TBolt to match what the EVO 3d has. The new version is not restricted to the EVO 3D hardware and they will not neglect a consumer base as big as the TBolt's.

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post
    HTC will most likely update sense on the TBolt to match what the EVO 3d has. The new version is not restricted to the EVO 3D hardware and they will not neglect a consumer base as big as the TBolt's.
    really? I hope they will but does htc normally update their UI to newer versions on already released devices?

ROM
    GingerBread GSB 1.7

Look for Gingerbread v2.3 or 2.4 on the TBolt in May/June.