A question for you who use your TBolt as a MP3 player

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I went from an OG Droid to the TBolt. I use Winamp for music. I have a 2011 Sonata and it seems like the music isn't as loud as the OG Droid was. On the OG Droid the music was hella loud on 13(out of 30) now it doesn't seem to have the same loudness. Any tips, hints or ideas on making the music louder. I use the aux(headphone plug) The bluetooth sucks even more.

barnebyjones

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I use AudioGalaxy, which lets me stream from my computer. Saves me a lot of space on my tbolt for other stuff and works great on 3G or 4G. Also AMAZING interface.

Mapex

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
The ThunderBolt's pre-amp has nothing on that of the Droid, but the Droid had a tendency to distort things badly, too.

SRS Enhancement helps a bit in the normal music player, but otherwise you are going to have to rely on external speaker volume if you are plugging it in the car.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed the difference in audio volume myself. When I use navigation and a radio app (TuneIn Radio, Slacker or Pandora) at the same time, the navigation volume comes out much louder than the radio app volume. I also use aux cable.

Subliminal

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yep, same deal. I mean, for me, it's loud enough, but I wish it was a little better. The iPod it replaced was quite a bit louder/clearer/better.

Oh well...how many devices are ya willing to carry around, I guess. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress