Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
07f84ae5.png

Any idea what app "1010" is? Spyware?!

sisaacs

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have this too- also I have one that says: 0
also wondering what the red vs blue graphs indicate? Tried to google and coulnd find an answer.

sisaacs

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
So I have a red bar almost the whole way across the screen It says 1013 ?? how do I figure out what that is? Why should something be uploading from my phone?Any way to figure out what these numbers really are? I also have one that says 0 that is red and blue also all the way across the screen.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Any idea what app "1010" is? Spyware?!

1010 is your wifi, either you are using it alot or you are leaving it on and walking in and out of wifi areas while it is scanning,,if you are using it then i wouldnt worry, but if you are leaving wifi areas its best to shut wifi down so it doesnt scan all the time

Reactions: KoukiFC3S

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
oh but wait- It is upload only not download! what could this be???

media sync can be anything streaming data such as music or video..pandora or if you are downloading music, it could also be something as bluetooth sync so if you are using bluetooth syncing in your car and listening to music that way that may explain the large upload

Reactions: sisaacs

sisaacs

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
media sync can be anything streaming data such as music or video..pandora or if you are downloading music, it could also be something as bluetooth sync so if you are using bluetooth syncing in your car and listening to music that way that may explain the large upload

BLUETOOTH! FTW.
Yes I stream Pandora in the car via a Motorola Bluetooth that outputs through my car stereo.Thanks so much!:-*