How to type a new word but not save in phone

LinxuSx

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
This is kind of a dumb question but how do you type a word that's not in the phone dictionary and not have it auto corrected or saved as a new entry into the phone book ?

For example if I want to type "skrillex" I can either click the original typing and its saved as a new entry or I can auto correct it to "skilled". Is it possible to just type it once and not have it saved or autocorrected ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
This is kind of a dumb question but how do you type a word that's not in the phone dictionary and not have it auto corrected or saved as a new entry into the phone book ?

For example if I want to type "skrillex" I can either click the original typing and its saved as a new entry or I can auto correct it to "skilled". Is it possible to just type it once and not have it saved or autocorrected ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
How could you not want "Skrillex" saved in your phone?! That was one of the first words added to my dictionary! :D

My.... Name.... Is.... SKRILLEX :cool:

anon(2632)

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I have wondered this for a while now (coming from a day 1 eris). I used to get the google sign in crap all the time and those letter combos would get saved and added to the dictionary. Later it would auto correct with those and it drives me insane.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz