Hi All,

So I have what I think is covered already, but not totally sure. I installed some of the senese themes that droid-life had posted. The installed fine and they apply just fine.

What I'm curious about is this, before I applied the themes, when booting my device after the thunderbolt animation it which switch to a screen with the clouds and the thunderbolt name.

Now after installing the themes, it still does the boot animation, but instead of the thunderbolt naming appearing in the clouds afterwards it is just a picture of the clouds. Is this normal? Or did I mess something up.

Like I said, animation goes through fine, just now instead of having the thunderbolt name in the clouds it is just a picture of the clouds.

Thanks all!
    03-25-2011 04:01 PM
    Could your downloaded content contain a new boot animation? Are any of the new ones applied when your noticing this? If so switch back to original and reboot. See if original pops up.
    03-25-2011 04:08 PM
    Could your downloaded content contain a new boot animation? Are any of the new ones applied when your noticing this? If so switch back to original and reboot. See if original pops up.
    Switched back to one of the stock htc themes and the same thing. Which makes me think it is normal, but figured I could ask
    03-25-2011 04:10 PM
    I'm gonna reboot and see what i get. Hang tight.
    03-25-2011 04:14 PM
    Completely normal. Mine is untouched as far as downloaded content and im getting the same boot sequence.
    03-25-2011 04:26 PM
    Completely normal. Mine is untouched as far as downloaded content and im getting the same boot sequence.
    Ok so you are just getting the blank cloud image as well? no thunderbolt branding?

thanks btw
    03-25-2011 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD