SERIOUS lag issues??

graphickellie

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So starting yesterday my phone has been having lag issues when sending a text. I open up the screen to text and as I'm typing nothing is happening, and then a few seconds later letters start showing up... one...by...one, very slow. And heaven forbid if I need to go back bc I mispelled something!!! Has anyone experienced this? what I did both times it happened was restart my phone and it corrected it, but I wondered if anyone knows what might be causing it so I can prevent it? I'm using the stock text app.

Thanks in advance!

sc32valve

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I ran into this problem the first two days I had it. I couldn't really find what it was causing it with task manager.

It was useable to type and the only thing that fixed it was a reboot.
It was the final straw before I rooted and installed the bloat-free ROM. Smooth sailing since, hasn't happend once and I don't have to reboot the phone every day. I think I'm on Day 3 since last reboot. Not to mention the HUGE battery improvement :)

graphickellie

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I ran into this problem the first two days I had it. I couldn't really find what it was causing it with task manager.

It was useable to type and the only thing that fixed it was a reboot.
It was the final straw before I rooted and installed the bloat-free ROM. Smooth sailing since, hasn't happend once and I don't have to reboot the phone every day. I think I'm on Day 3 since last reboot. Not to mention the HUGE battery improvement :)

I don't really feel comfortable rooting bc to be honest I really don't know what that all means. I'm not very tech savvy like that LOL But this is SO frustrating!!

hemidart

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I was having the same issue yesterday. Had to reboot 3 times because of it. Weird though after the third reboot its been working fine. I'm rooted but on stock rom.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463