Espn3.com streams live sports

pibe2001

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how familiar everyone is about espn3.com but it allows you to view a ton of live sports and reply old games on your pc. I didn't think it would work on my tbolt but it did and its free if you have home internet w ATT or others carriers. Anyway, thought this might help people.

httr

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how familiar everyone is about espn3.com but it allows you to view a ton of live sports and reply old games on your pc. I didn't think it would work on my tbolt but it did and its free if you have home internet w ATT or others carriers. Anyway, thought this might help people.

I tried but when I click on remote access I can't select the dropdown menue to select ISP. How did you do it?

Last edited:

pibe2001

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
When I select ATT as my isp it will launch an ATT sign in page. Once I sign in it will redirect me to espn3 again where I can start watching whatever game I want. Quality is pretty good too!!

httr

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
When I select ATT as my isp it will launch an ATT sign in page. Once I sign in it will redirect me to espn3 again where I can start watching whatever game I want. Quality is pretty good too!!

Yes I am familiar with getting remote access on my computer. I just sign with my parents ATT credentials since my isp is time warner.

But when I click on remote access on my phone and the pop window comes up, I can't click on the drop down to choose an isp.

pibe2001

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes I am familiar with getting remote access on my computer. I just sign with my parents ATT credentials since my isp is time warner.

But when I click on remote access on my phone and the pop window comes up, I can't click on the drop down to choose an isp.

The drop down box works on my tbolt. Maybe its a matter of changing your settings.

tima2k6

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, no luck grabbing the drop down menu in the stock browser. It's nothing to do with which link you click, it's just the dropdown is virtually unselectable

httr

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, no luck grabbing the drop down menu in the stock browser. It's nothing to do with which link you click, it's just the dropdown is virtually unselectable

Yeah, when I try to click anywhere in the pop up, the whole background of the browser turns green and nothing happens.

Has anyone else tried this?

gigsgtox

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, when I try to click anywhere in the pop up, the whole background of the browser turns green and nothing happens.

Has anyone else tried this?

I have the same problem using stock, Dolphin, and Skyfire. With Firefox I can get the drop down to work but cannot ever get the continue or login to work. Did you ever get this resolved?

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't ESPN have an APP for this? I remember downloading it but since I use Time Warner for internet and not TV, I don't get access.

EDIT: after a quick search, its called WatchESPN

paulmike3

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
In order to select your ISP, pinch zoom so it's huge and try again. I couldn't get it when I was zoomed out, but once I zoomed way in I could. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

FletchBerry

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I have loaded this app onto an HTC EVO 3D with my Time Warner Cable ID. The connection is established and content is coming through. However, the content is at a lower quality than with my EVO 4G. There a numerous lines coming through with static as well. It looks horrible and I have been reduced to only listening to the app and not watching it. Has anyone experienced this and/or know of a solution to the feed issue?

Thanks in advance

Big ups to the US women in the World Cup and and Congrats to Japanese women for a great win!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1