Mp4 video conversion issue

elai1108

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to convert digital copies of movies from DVDs I purchased which are currently in iTunes (m4v) format.

I tried to convert to MP4 and AVI formats using Tipard M2TS Converter, but the video does not play, and has no audio when playing in the stock Droid player. I can see the frozen image of the movie, and I can scroll to different scenes, but it just doesn't play.

I also tried changing with framerate (original, 29.97fps) but got same results.

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for me?

Thanks in advance!!

elai1108

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just tried Rock Player Lite and it still freezes for both AVI and MP4.

Any ideas? I will try converting the files with Handbrake next.

Brucewl

Banned
Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just tried Rock Player Lite and it still freezes for both AVI and MP4.

Any ideas? I will try converting the files with Handbrake next.

Maybe the resolution is too high and the codec is not right, you can try to use this mp4 converter. In the output profile, there is the selection of android phone. I used this free software to convert video to Incredible S - my mobilephone before. The video run great.

neutronjeff

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the right Handbrake settings. The files I make that play perfectly on an iPod are too tall (wrong aspect) and stutter on my Tbolt after several settings tweaking attempts.

samina_taimuri

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I've bought a kindle fire hd a couple of days ago. i wanted to download a couple of videos onto it. the videos are in .avi format and need to be converted to MP4 or something that can play on the kindle. tried various converters but non working properly.

Could anyone recommend a converter for me please.
thanks
samina

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz