Need help upgrading 2 phones from amazon

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone could give me some tips for ordering from amazon next week. I've never ordered from a store like that before.
I'll be upgrading both lines on my family plan.
One normal phone, one Tbolt.
Wanted to keep the current plan(min,unlim text) and add data to the tbolt.

Is it possible to upgrade both lines from amazon? And also does amazon charge any activation fees?.. I know vzw wavies the fee mon-fri, but i cant find anything on amazon about that.

Last edited:

wlong99

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
hi steel, it was my first time ordering with amazon wireless for the TB and I just choose to upgrade my line... there was no activation fee or any sort... when i received the phone, i just log into my verizon and activated the phone... hope this helps u a bit

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I think I'll order today then. I can upgrade both phones from them at the same time right? For some reason it only lets me add one to my cart, but I dont enter my account info until the very end of the checkout process.. How do I get both in there?

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
only thing is read t & c, like wirefly can charge you a etf for breaking contract, then verizon can etf as well. at least that was my understanding. so just make sure you dont break contract lol

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I understand that.. I'm just having trouble getting 2 phones into my cart when I select upgrade existing family plan. I can get one phone in there fine, but then it wants me to proceed to checkout without letting me add any other lines.

Can anyone walk me through how to upgrade both lines from them who has done it before? If I proceed to checkout with that first phone, will it tell me to add another one at the end or something..?

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
yeah, i tried just to see..wont let you, maybe they dont have an option of doing 2 phones. i would maybe call them an ask if its an option an they can help over the phone. or try wirefly

vr4turboripn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I understand that.. I'm just having trouble getting 2 phones into my cart when I select upgrade existing family plan. I can get one phone in there fine, but then it wants me to proceed to checkout without letting me add any other lines.

Can anyone walk me through how to upgrade both lines from them who has done it before? If I proceed to checkout with that first phone, will it tell me to add another one at the end or something..?

Try calling amazon I'm sure they will walk you through it pretty fast

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I just did one phone at a time, it seemed to work fine. Hopefully they get here and activated before the contract is over.

ETA for my new TBOLT! 3/30

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs