Suggestion: Save Forum Posts to Bookmarks on PC

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi there,

I prefer my desktop PC when I'm at home so this is a suggestion (if you're not already doing this) for when you're browsing the forums from "the big guy." There are soooooo many posts with good information but when I need them I can't find them or the search produces so many results that I spend to much time sifting through them. So, I now save specific posts to my bookmarks on my home PC in a folder under my Android main folder and called it "Android How To's." I stash posts I want to keep for reference in there. Hope this helps someone who's not thought of this yet.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
also if you use firefox 4 on your desktop and firefox on your phone you can link with you desktop and search tabs and bookmarks on your phone from your desktop.

I mainly use the stock browser but I like having the option to look things up from my home pc.

it also makes it easier if I find a link on my home pc for something for my phone then I can pick up my phone and just click open tabs on home pc and go right to what I was looking at

SoldierofCatan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
This is also a time when the Chrome to Phone app comes in handy. If your using chrome you can download an extension to accompany the Chrome to phone app from the market. Then when you are on your pc you can instantly send a web page to your phone. Very handy when browsing wallbase.cc for wallpapers.