Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    TBolt2011's Avatar

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Carrier
    Infected Eternity/stock

    Default [Solved] Device Drivers NOT successfully installed.

    I can't download and install the drivers for my bolt... It keeps asking for a disk, and there sure as hell wasn't a disk that came with my phone.

    When I click "I don't have a disk, show other options." it tells me there are no other options and the installation was NOT successful.

    Help? I obviously can't root without the drivers, and since I can't install those...
  2. #2  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBolt2011 View Post
    I can't download and install the drivers for my bolt... It keeps asking for a disk, and there sure as hell wasn't a disk that came with my phone.

    When I click "I don't have a disk, show other options." it tells me there are no other options and the installation was NOT successful.

    Help? I obviously can't root without the drivers, and since I can't install those...
    did you set up HTC sync?

    HTC Desire - Application - HTC Sync for all HTC Android Phones
    TBolt2011 and Aeffles like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    TBolt2011's Avatar

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Carrier
    Infected Eternity/stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    did you set up HTC sync?
    Nope. Was that in the instruction booklet I probably should have read through? >.>
  4. #4  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBolt2011 View Post
    Nope. Was that in the instruction booklet I probably should have read through? >.>
    i dont know i dont own a TB lol, but that should work for you
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    TBolt2011's Avatar

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Carrier
    Infected Eternity/stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    i dont know i dont own a TB lol, but that should work for you
    Is that like a standard smartphone thing? I mean obviously this is the HTC site and everything, but do you normally have to install the installer before you can get your drivers? lol. Or is that an HTC thing?
  6. #6  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,644 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,645 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock for now

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBolt2011 View Post
    Is that like a standard smartphone thing? I mean obviously this is the HTC site and everything, but do you normally have to install the installer before you can get your drivers? lol. Or is that an HTC thing?
    HTC thing
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    TBolt2011's Avatar

    Posts
    701 Posts
    Carrier
    Infected Eternity/stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post
    HTC thing
    Seems kind of odd, really.

    Anyways, thanks a lot!

Posting Permissions