Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Question about the TB

So, right now, I have an Incredible currently and I love HTC to death and I would never to with a Moto or Samsung. My Incredible is just getting slower and slower for some reason (I've reset the phone multiple times, done some application debugging, etc). So I am just wondering if it is worth it to pay outright for the phone or just wait until the next HTC device is released for Verizon(That isn't the Incredible 2)?
    Storm 1 > Droid Eris > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Galaxy Nexus!

ROM
    Stock

By outright I am assuming you are paying retail? Either way I will answer the question. I personally haven't seen an equivalent Thunderbolt in terms of specs. The HTC Merge is the next HTC device on verizon, which only has a 800mhz processor. The Incredible S or 2 for that matter will be a non 4g phone. I would try to figure out a way to get the Thunderbolt since it is 4g and it is very refined in terms of software. Swappa.com is where I sold my HTC incredible I got $250 for it and it is pretty simple.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

You are correct, I would be paying outright. Swappa.com? Thanks! I will check it out
    Storm 1 > Droid Eris > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Galaxy Nexus!

generally speaking and from personal experience. if you're able to put up with charging the phone every night, then the TB is worth. so far, i'm averaging about 15 hrs. i'm a moderate user: web, vid, phone, etc. you can't expect TB to last long considering the size of the screen and everything that comes with it.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Trophias View Post
    You are correct, I would be paying outright. Swappa.com? Thanks! I will check it out
    haha sorry I meant to say retail! woops!

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Outright=retail.

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk
    [HTC Thunderbolt 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]