Home network connection problems

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I keep on getting disconnected on my home router (D-Link DIR-825). I've done from both resetting the router (and the phone) to the activating the 5GHz tab to entering the static ip on the router page and phone. STILL won't connect or work. :'(

emoticon-help.gif

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I keep on getting disconnected on my home router (D-Link DIR-825). I've done from both resetting the router (and the phone) to the activating the 5GHz tab to entering the static ip on the router page and phone. STILL won't connect or work. :'(

emoticon-help.gif

restart the router

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Some people have had incredible results with wiring fixer in the market. Just look at the reviews. I am not affiliated with them. Just looks like an apparently that works well.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site

emoticon-help.gif

do you have any other devices on this router's network?

If so? do they get disconnected also?

Droid_Evo_8

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
do you have any other devices on this router's network?

If so? do they get disconnected also?

Ya, I have 2 desktops, 2 laptops, A xbox, ps3, network printer, Tivo, 2 Inspires (parents), iPhone 4 (sister's) and my Thunderbolt. Of all of them, my parents' phones and mine are the only ones getting disconnected earlier. But it's been good lately (so far) after I reset and rebooted my router back to default. (with some minor changes in security, of course) hehe :)

tjomac

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Right now, so far so good after I restarted all the phones, router, cable modem, and PCs. Hope this works now. (fingers crossed)

Would you please help me as to what setting you have for your router. I have the DIR-825 as well, two laptops connected. I am on my second Droid Razr, love it, but it will not connect with my home router. I have reset my router to factory default, tried WEP, WPA, etc., spent hours on the phone with Verizon technical. Still no go.

Motorola declared the first phone defective, but I don't think it was as this one has the same problem.

I am fairly computer savvy, but if you get too technical please explain. Thanks for any help you can give me, Verizon store just wants to put me in an I-phone as they think they are easier. I don't want an I-phone but I need to connect to my home wifi.

Thanks a bunch!

Tammy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol