The Thunderbolt: Dream Phone or Dream On?

Is there a Bolt in your future?

• Total voters

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
This Thread is really to add the Poll to the "Times Almost Up..." thread asking if Thunderbolt owners are happy with VZW's new LTE "Dream Phone". If the mods can merge these Threads, thanks.

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I answered "Leaning toward keeping ..."

It's not my dream phone. It's the one before that. :) ... one of the few things stopping this from being my dream phone is the fact that it doesn't have NFC, I'd kind of like a dedicated camera button, I want a higher res screen that's more power efficient (maybe QLED?), and probably a few other things.

I'm a geek and I have a problem: I always want more. That said, I'm happy with my purchase and the 1 year contract will work out perfectly for me :)

theGman911

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Keeping for sure. Love this phone. Just wish everyone would realize this is Verizon's first 4G phone. Were all used to 3G so the 4G sucking juice is really freaking people out.... That's just 4G for the most part and I don't mind keeping mine in 3G till I need the speed.... Verizon/HTC really shot themselves in the foot not including a toggle. How many people don't read forums etc.... Count the returns, that's how many people.

If not for finding the 3G trick here it was going back. Now YOU CANT PRY THIS PHONE FROM MY HANDS :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11