LauncherPro and WP Clock battery drain?

Vphung

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone used LauncherPro LP with wp clock? Does it drain your battery since I think I am seeing it drain. I just removed wp clock and just have a clock widget with LP to see how the battery life is. Will report back.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
LauncherPro is not the problem. WP Clock is the most amazing live wallpaper I have ever used, but yes it is a battery hog. I had to ditch it finally :/

Vphung

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Darn, that wallpaper is amazing. I'll have to remove it and use a clock widget instead and see how it goes. Are you getting a lot better battery life now? I think before I had the Thunderstorm live wallpaper and the phone lasted almost a whole day for me.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I used WP clock for months on my Fascinate knowing it was killing my battery life. I couldn't help it, it was so nice to look at haha. Anyway I put it on the Bolt and realized pretty quickly that it had to go. If you look at the devised website, his last few releases were addressing battery life issues, but I haven't noticed any difference. Anything Live Wallpaper related is going to tax the battery to some extent.

Vphung

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. So I assume that my live wallpaper will tax the battery some but not to the extent of WP. If so I may be able to love with that. With WP when I unplug it from the charger the battery level drops 2-3% right away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800