1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Thunderbolt now showing up under Computer

I have it set to Disk Drive but it still doesn't show up. Anyone else have this problem?

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by withravenoushunger View Post
    I have it set to Disk Drive but it still doesn't show up. Anyone else have this problem?
    Verify its installed via device mgr. and then make sure it is assigned a drive letter in disc management. R-click my computer, selecting manage will get you to the right place.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by froader View Post
    Verify its installed via device mgr. and then make sure it is assigned a drive letter in disc management. R-click my computer, selecting manage will get you to the right place.
    It doesn't let me change the letter. it just comes up with a refresh error.

Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 7.1 / Tiamat 3.3.7

Not sure in TB? However, in the EVO to connect to PC.

Settings>Applications>Development>(check)USB Debugging

It wasn't really a problem for me, but this is what I do with Windows 7. Make sure it is set to disk drive on the phone and click done. Then wait about 30 seconds for a pop-up with options including opening the tbolt as a directory on your computer. This is how I add pictures.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

It keeps shoeing up as Verizon Mobile as a 5.81mb volume. I have it on Disk drive and USB debugging

Mine does this too.. its quite annoying sometimes it takes several minutes to come up.
    Samuraifortruth.wordpress.com

I have a small drive that shows up as Verizon Mobile whenever I plug in the phone, but when I put it in disk drive mode, after about 30 seconds the rest of it shows up. A little longer than I thought it would take, but it shows up and works flawlessly once that happens.

I am having the same problem. I have my thunderbolt set to show as a disk drive as default and to alert me when it is plugged in. Unfortunately it does neither. The first time I plugged it in it did take about 30 seconds and showed up like I am used to. Every time since, it does not show at all. I am very confused. I currently disregard the first pop up (the verizon one) but then nothing else pops up or shows up under my computer. It says it is properly installed in the device manager but when I look at the "volumes" tab everything is blank/no info at all. I'm running windows 7.... Can anyone advise a next step???

I had that same problem. But when I changed the setting on the TB to Media Sync it started working.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by musicman555 View Post
    I am having the same problem. I have my thunderbolt set to show as a disk drive as default and to alert me when it is plugged in. Unfortunately it does neither. The first time I plugged it in it did take about 30 seconds and showed up like I am used to. Every time since, it does not show at all. I am very confused. I currently disregard the first pop up (the verizon one) but then nothing else pops up or shows up under my computer. It says it is properly installed in the device manager but when I look at the "volumes" tab everything is blank/no info at all. I'm running windows 7.... Can anyone advise a next step???
    Try restarting your phone and then plugging it back in. Works every time for me. You have to actually choose restart though. Don't just power off then power on.