4g in Dayton Ohio

Bigmanbrower

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Turned on my tbolt this morning and am getting a 4g signal. Anyone else in Dayton Ohio seeing this? Did not think this was rolling out until later in the year according to VZW.

Bigmanbrower

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Looks like my 4g indicator went back to 3g and I am still in the same spot. Maybe it was a software. And now I just looked again and 4g popped back up. Hmm

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Looks like my 4g indicator went back to 3g and I am still in the same spot. Maybe it was a software. And now I just looked again and 4g popped back up. Hmm

They were saying Dayton will get LTE very soon, so they are probably doing some tests before they roll it out to the public. It's supposed to include Springfield as well.

Malefickus

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I hope it includes Springfield. My employer has a large facility there, will come in handy when I have downtime

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

exilepa

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My phone has been going in and out of it all day here in Fairborn. Did a few speed tests to see if it was a software glitch and consistently pulled 10-13MB down. Back in 3G now, hopefully we'll have it very soon!

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I have it down in Lebanon where I live. OMG so much faster... now if you could use it as your cable provider without burning this thing out. LOL

pip77

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
When I was getting gas at the Sam's club on miller lane, I had 4G for a few minutes then it went back to 3G. I live by Meadowdale HS and still in 3G. Hopefully we will have 4G soon.

Geeksy

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the approximate radius of 4G service? My house is in a suburb north of Dayton, and this would be legen- wait for it.

Guntherm

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Will re-test today to see if I get 4G at Wright Pat. Wasn't lookign for it persay until I was leaving work.

Update: No 4G signal on way through Centerville, Beavercreak or Wright Pat this am.

Last edited:

vw mofo

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
4G was working in Huber Heights last night around 1:00AM, but not this morning. Must be doing testing. I wish I wouldn't have caught it because my normal signal sucks here in my house. Grrr!

exilepa

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
It's been 2 weeks now since they've started testing.... Wonder how long before it goes live? Wonder how long they tested other markets before going live?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12