original and repeating voicemail notification help please

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I currently have Visual Voicemail which I also had on my BB Storm. I don't know if this is a VVM issue or not. I know there will be those that want to or will suggest that I use Google Voice Mail (via Google Voice?) and I did go look at it but I haven't tried it yet and don't know if I will or not.

Previously, when I got a voicemail my phone would audibly notify me of this like every 10-15min and as I recall the screen would also flash or at least turn on. Seems like I set the ringtone for this as well and *maybe* even set the audible notification interval but since my Storm is deactivated I can't test w/it.

The little red phone icon in the top left corner of my Bolt is not nearly enough notification for me, I *need* audible as well and I really liked that my phone would let me know I had a voicemail audibly. If I didn't check the voicemail right away it would keep notifying me until I did or until I shut it off.

Is there a setting for this somewhere that I just haven't hit on that would make this happen for me using VVM? In some ways it's nice to have all these new options but on the other hand it's also confusing for me. Thanks!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Open up Visual Voicemails app... menu.. settings.. you should have the option to change voicemail ringtone notification or select vibrate mode for voicemail notifications. There's no options for reminders... perhaps there's an app in the market for notification reminders.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara